Thursday, December 4, 2008

Well, here's my attempt

I'm going to give this blogging thing a try. I'm new to this, so bear with me. The random ramblings of an occasionally frustrated teacher; the brief moments of clarity; the thoughts of one who needs to think a bit more clearly, if only for a moment.

Stay for a while, maybe you can help me be a better me. I know I'm flawed, impatient, rather self-centered, a bit of a know-it-all. However, I think I can be kind and patient, if the situation merits it. But can I help it if sometimes, I might know something? Is that a crime? (please say you feel the humor of it all?)

I guess that's it for now. Today, most of the scraps in my life are just waiting...for what I'm not sure. There's not much that feels too out of line. Just limp and worn out - wanting to be more, but not sure what to do next.

I wonder where this new journey will take me?

1 comment:

tinabea said...

Hola my family and my friend and sometimes my nemesis...but, mostly my friend :-) Glad to see you have decided to cross over to the dark side and start your own blog. Perhaps I have been a bad influence on you?